Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Old Woman's Weather Report
Quote | Reply
God help you if you don't get the bike over with. Wind 15 MPH at noon, 21 MPH by 5:00. Not including gusts.

http://www.wunderground.com/...amp;weekday=Saturday

Old Woman
Quote Reply
Re: Old Woman's Weather Report [Monk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
15 mph sounds pretty good! I was riding in 30mph sustained this afternoon. Where do you live, inside?

-C

------------------------------------------------------------
Any run that doesn't include pooping in someone's front yard is a win.
Quote Reply
Re: Old Woman's Weather Report [CCF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
15 mph sounds pretty good! I was riding in 30mph sustained this afternoon. Where do you live, inside?
That's a hell of a thing to say to an old woman!
Quote Reply
Re: Old Woman's Weather Report [Monk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Monk, I believe you produced a pretty good race report after IMFL. If I recall, you took a disposable camera with you during the event and captured photos from an age-group athlete perspective while participating. It was kinda neat.

You plan on doing that again?
Quote Reply
Re: Old Woman's Weather Report [scox43] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks scox. Actually it was a small digital Nikon Coolpix 2200. Not doing it this time, though. The bike will be a bit busy, and I think it would make me a hazard to others. It bounces a bit in my run jersey. I knew that and dealt with it last time, but it was not really comfortable.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Gusts over 40mph today in northern Indiana, I hate the wind, would rather ride up hill for 30 miles than into the wind.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You need to look at where I live.

WE have been sitting in 48 mph winds all day with gusts up to 60. and thats not even peak season yet.

When I ride with my friend I assume the position and Pull. If hes struggling I will unzipp the jacket or jersy. But I have to admit I didnt ride outdoors today the rain was sideways and viscious. I just rode home from work on a road that is easy to do high 28-30 I was doing 8. 8mph!!

Jim Hallberg
USAC level II
USAT Level I
http://www.d3multisport.com
WATTS UP!!
Quote Reply