Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

changing from profile aerolites to vision tech(help)
Quote | Reply
I am considering taking Tom D.'s advice and changing my profile aerolite aerobars to the vision tech aerobars on my new felt s32.

Anybody got any suggestions on how to get the correct size in the Vision Techs? I am doing this for lighter weight, and I think the Vision Techs look better. I currently ride a 52cm Felt S32 05, with the profile aerolites at one of the shortest settings. Thanks in advance.
Quote Reply
Re: changing from profile aerolites to vision tech(help) [KYROCKET] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you take a look at the Visiontech FAQ?

Quote:

What length of aerobar should I select?

Do you want the bar end thumb shifters right in your hands? The bar end thumb shifters add 1.5" (approx 38mm) to the overall extension length. Having your hands always around the shifters makes it easy to maintain a steady tempo/effort. If you don't move around a lot, and the distance you are riding is short, then select the shorter size. If you shift your position a lot, ride long distances, or plan on mounting a drinking system, then longer is better.

To determine the appropriate size for you, measure from your elbow to your knuckles while making a fist and from that you can use the size guidlines below:
  • XSmall: 12"-13"
  • Small: 13" - 14"
  • Medium: 14" - 15"
  • Large: 15" and up

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Quote Reply
Re: changing from profile aerolites to vision tech(help) [ms6073] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, I will measure tomorrow morning.
Quote Reply