Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Gerard, on which exchange is your stock?
Quote | Reply
If your stock isn't traded, will you give Slowtwitchers a chance at the IPO?
(everybody but yaquicarbo aka ktalon unless he changes his name to CSCCervlo)

Bob Sigerson, proud Cervelo owner
Last edited by: sig: Jul 23, 03 8:04
Quote Reply
Re: Gerard, on which exchange is your stock? [sig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I presume this is a joke, but in case it isn't, we're traded on the Gerard and Phil Stock Exchange. Trade volume has been zero since 1996. As for an IPO, that's a lot of work. I think we'd rather spend our time on what we're currently doing, than worry about how to put together an IPO (despite the current red-hot market for IPOs (sarcasm intended)). But if one day we do an IPO, we may be able to come up with something for Cervelo-owners or Slowtwitchers (this offer can not be combined with any other offer, sig). Why not, might as well have fun with it.

Gerard Vroomen
3T.bike
OPEN cycle
Quote Reply
Re: Gerard, on which exchange is your stock? [gerard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am curious how someone can be serious about an IPO for Cervelo when not even Trek is public?!?!?!

However, if someone is serious about wanting to own stock in a bicycle company, your only real option is:

Symbol Name Market Industry Add to My Portfolio SZHNF.PK Shenzhen China Bicycles Co (Holdings) Ltd PNK N/A Add

I think that Cannondale is now Junk Status isnt it?

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Last edited by: Record9ti: Jul 27, 03 19:42
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Congratulations to you and Phil on your team win. Great bicycles.

Bob Sigerson
Quote Reply
Re: Gerard, on which exchange is your stock? [Record9ti] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Plenty of bike co's you can own - Atlas Cycles, Ideal Bike Corp, PTI Holding Inc, Bicicletas Caloi SA, Monark SA, Tsunoda Co Ltd, Miyata, Tandem Group, Maruishi....

"Language most shows a man: Speak, that I may see thee. It springs out of the most retired and inmost parts of us, and is the image of the parents of it, the mind. No glass so mirrors a man's form or likeness so true as his speech." - Ben Jonson, Timber, or Discoveries made upon Men and Matter.
Quote Reply
Re: Gerard, on which exchange is your stock? [Record9ti] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"I am curious how someone can be serious about an IPO for Cervelo when not even Trek is public?!?!?!"

love. cervelo makes some great bikes. why wouldn't anybody want some?

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Gerard, on which exchange is your stock? [customerjon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks guys, for bringing up that IPO thing. I did an interview last night for a business channel and the guy actually asks me if we're going public. At least thanks to you I had my answer ready.

Gerard Vroomen
3T.bike
OPEN cycle
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Gerard, don't do it. Sure, you make a few billion but orang utan would buy the first share and show up for all your annual meetings.
Quote Reply