Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cannondale six13 finally in
Quote | Reply
Well, a week ago I was bitching about delivery, but I picked it up yesterday, got fitted, and am waiting for the rain to stop so I can ride. It is a beautiful looking bike, I got the flat black/grey, full dura-Ace, dura ace wheel set, and fsa bar, the one with the flat top...jury still out on that.

The craftsmanship appears, to this amatuer eye, pretty damn fine. The most money I ever spent for anyhting but a house, car and engagement ring, and by appearances, well worth it.

I will let y'all know more after I get a ride on it.

mike.

"A man must love a thing very much if he practices it without any hope of fame and money, but even practices it without any hope of doing it well." G.K. Chesterton
Quote Reply
Re: Cannondale six13 finally in [halfacre] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Congrats! I got the Cannondale R5000 - should pick it up today with some tasty upgrades, although they wouldn't upgrade the fork to Premium+ like the Six13.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Six13 are very nice but there is a new version the Lampre Team is using with an aluminum seat tube instead of the carbon seat tube. It is a trifle more secure feeling. Very cool.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No pics = does not really exist.
Don't be a liar.
Quote Reply
Re: Cannondale six13 finally in [Ze Gopha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
o.k....how to post?? i've seen this topic a million times, and never read how to post..

"A man must love a thing very much if he practices it without any hope of fame and money, but even practices it without any hope of doing it well." G.K. Chesterton
Quote Reply
New six13 tri bike... [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just heard about it today, should be very cool
Quote Reply