Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS Soon-Ultra Light & Fast Cannondale IM5000 54cm
Quote | Reply
Due to a sponsor change my beloved ultra light rocket, my 2004 Cannondale Ironman 5000 will be up for sale soon. This bike is awesome and I had it built up to sub 17lbs with a 909 wheelset! Beautiful "blue waves" paint job with metal flake finishing on a deep blue base coat. Cannondale's patented "s-bend" seat-stays make this bike super comfy. This is the team model so it comes with Cannondale's System Integrated Hollowgram cranks and oversize BB, 172.5. This crankset is LIGHTER and STIFFER than Dura-ace!!

Built with a full Carbon Reynolds Ouzo Pro Aero fork, Thomson MASTERPIECE set-back seatpost which is 30g lighter than a Thomson Elite(I ride with it reversed at 81 deg), Nokon superlight aluminum cable housings, Dura-ace 10spd rear derailer, 9spd Dura-ace bar end shifters, 2004 Ultegra brake calipers, Carbon FSA integrated headset.

The bar setup is coming off my new P3sl and is a brand new visiontech/FSA aerobar set-up. This is one of the hottest bar setups out there!!

No wheels included but this bike loves a disk:)

Bike is in perfect condition and has less than 1,000 miles on it. I have had GREAT races on this bike including a couple of race wins and a bunch of podium finishes. The frame is a 54cm and it fits me at 5'10". If you want to go 10spd you just need to add 10spd bar-end shifters and you're ready to go.

I say for sale soon, meaning as soon as I get my new bike built and set-up. If you are interested please email and we can discuss prices. This is an awesome bike. I'd consider it a higher end bike than the 2005 Ironman 6000 bikes which cost over $5K new. The IM6000 has a cheaper fork, and cheaper crankset although it is sexy carbon. Plus the paint job on the new bikes isn't as nice. This bike retailed for $5,000 including a pair of Zipp 404 clinchers, so about $3650.00 sans wheels.

I'm off to send it off in style with a last race this weekend.
Quote Reply