Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

4" tri Zoot tri shorts
Quote | Reply
I'm thinking of getting those 4" tri shorts from Zoot but am wondering if they kind of hike up you thighs. Never worn any this short but they also have little pockets which looks interesting. Anybody tried these?

Re: 4" tri Zoot tri shorts [last tri in 83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yup - I like them. I like the 4 and 5 inch shorts - I hate the longer ones. The don't have quite the "grippers" on the legs as, say, the Orcas, but they don't hike up on me.

Re: 4" tri Zoot tri shorts [last tri in 83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The riding up issue has some to do with the shape of your thighs at the hemline. If they are about the same circumference from there on up, they'll likely ride up a bit....if your thighs are still getting bigger, they'll likely stay down easier.

Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur
(That which is said in Latin sounds profound)
Quote Reply
Re: 4" tri Zoot tri shorts [Titan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's the issue I have with the mid-length tri tri shorts is they feel like they are constricting your leg with the hem/gripper right at the point where your thigh/quadriceps muscles are at their widest. They can also ride up and bunch up. I did quite a bit of product testing years ago when I was working at Sugoi when, Sugoi was designing it's Triathlon line and I preferred the Tri shorts cut the same length as cycling shorts. The longer length would not constrict as much and tended to stay in place.

Fleck

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply