Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sick deal in Cliff bars for Vancouver peeps!
Quote | Reply
Simon's Bike Shop (Robson a little West of Seymour, South side) has boxes of Cliff bars (12 per) for $6.99! They also have Luna bars (15/box) for the same price, and a few other brands.

Just thought I'd share. :)

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Re: Sick deal in Cliff bars for Vancouver peeps! [Khai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sweet, guess I'll have to drop by tomorrow.

thx man.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That is cheaper than the pro deal.

Reverend Dr. Jay
Lake of the Pines Triathlon fastest bike course record holder - Golden State Super Sprint fastest tri course record holder - Wildflower Long Course slowest run course record holder (4:46:32)

"If you have a body, you are an athlete." -Bill Bowerman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yabba dabba doo! I shall head there within the next few days. Were they going fast?

Fleck - unfortunately you won't be able to make it because you decided to move to the "other side".

Quote | Reply
he used to have those deals a few years ago, last time I got them they only had lemon luna bars but not clif. IIRC they were all very close to expiration date (1-2 months away or something like it) but tasted fine and went down well, as long as they're not carrot cake or cookies and cream I might stock up...
Quote Reply
Re: Sick deal in Cliff bars for Vancouver peeps! [AJHull] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dunno - I haven't actually been in. I saw the ad in the Straight while I was waiting for my lunch, and called them to see if the offer was still good. She told me that yes, it was, and that they had around 100 boxes of assorted stuff. My guess is that they're all close to expired, but that shit lasts forever anyway.

I'm going in tomorrow to see what they have, and stock up if they have flavours I like. :)

Get Fitter!
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Update [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As of around 11am this morning they had a tonne of boxes of Lemon Zinger and some cranberry nut thingy LUNA bars, a shitload of Genisoy bars (didn't check the flavours), and a few (6 maybe?) boxes of Toffee Peanut Cliff bars.

All had a March 05 "sell by" date

Get Fitter!
Get your FIX today?
Last edited by: Khai: Apr 1, 05 18:20
Quote Reply
Re: Update [Khai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just as FYI, I got a case of clif bars on ebay recently for 120 including shipping....184 clif bars. A friend and I split it.

Chocolate brownie too!

</*I'm not slow, I'm a better than average Clydesdale*\>
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Khai or any one else in the area, If some one would be so kind as to pick up two boxes for me I will gladly pay cost, freight, and some sort of bonus. I live six miles from one of the countries biggest outlet malls so I get clothing deals Huge. Last week I got a Nike lighted Jacket for $20 retail $90. You hook me Up I hook you up.

Jim

**Note above poster works for a retailer selling bikes and related gear*
Quote Reply
Re: Update [Jim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What are you interested in? If you want Peanut-Toffee Cliff bars, I'd be willing to let you have 2 boxes from my stash. (I don't really need six...)

Get Fitter!
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That would work, pm some details. I'll be at work so probably won't get back to you till mon. It's gonna be a busy weekend.

Jim

**Note above poster works for a retailer selling bikes and related gear*
Quote Reply
Re: Sick deal in Cliff bars for Vancouver peeps! [AJHull] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I remember years ago the grocery at 16th and Trafalgar in Kits, used to sell the boxes of Clif bars(12) for $9.99 and I thought that was a good deal. I much preferrd the Clif bars over the PowerBars, even though I had access to free or heavily discounted Powerbars at the time.

Weather Report from the "other side" - 0C and snowing heavily this morning. Get the skis back out!

Fleck

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply