Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Virtuvians Arrive! [Vitruvian]ly, [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Chuck-
make mine say, "i just ordered another pair of Vitruvians!" :-)

Actually, I tired to be creative and entered a sticker request into the 'promo code' box...

take care,
Josef

Josef
-------
blog
Quote Reply
Re: Virtuvians Arrive! [Vitruvian]ly, [JoB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah - fast shipping, but no sticker for me :(

My first short run was also positive, but I think I prefer my Wave Precisions a bit better. I also couldn't resist trying for $30. My wife thought they looked like "K-mart specials" Oh well, maybe for training runs?

Re: Virtuvians Arrive! [last tri in 83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What is the purpose of the hollow area in the front of the shoe, near the ball of the foot?

If you remove the sockliner and look into the shoe, you can see a dark area in the midsole through the mesh. That's a second density EVA/rubber compound. At least I hope that's what you're seeing.

Chuck
Quote Reply
Re: Virtuvians Arrive! [Vitruvian] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got it.

(sorry about bringing up the sticker)

Re: Virtuvians Arrive! [Vitruvian] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got mine today, seem pretty comfy, but I should have gone even a little larger in size.

No sticker though :(

----------------------------------------------------
Striving to have sex more than 66 times per year
Quote Reply
Re: Virtuvians Arrive! [Erik Clark] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm going to put my sticker on ebay is you are interested.

Re: Virtuvians Arrive! [last tri in 83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I also drank the Kool-Aid, and ordered up a pair on Wed afternoon. Chuck had e-mailed me and said if I got back to him before 3pm, he'd get 'em out that day. Which I did and he did. BIG props to Chuck for outstanding customer service. As good as it gets.

I got 'em Friday. Only wore 'em around the ranch and out to dinner so far, but they are very comfy, "feel" reasonably light, and seem to propel yer foot forward by themselves.

If it weren't monsooning out today, I'd take 'em for their first test run.

They run SMALL. I take size 9 street shoes, 9.5 Boston Classics, and these are 10's, and fit well (a tad wide, but I have narrow feet, so almost all shoes are a tad wide for my feet)

I also got a sticker. "Proud sponsor of: last tri in 83". Sheesh, you really have some kinda clout w/ Chuck it seems (or perhaps a set of photos that he doesn't want aired in public? haha!!!)

For $30, no tax and free shipping, ya pretty much can't go wrong here. Mebbe I'll eBay my sticker too, since they seem to be the new "must have" accessory.

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Re: Virtuvians Arrive! [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Chuck, I had an idea about your shoe sizing. Since your shoes run half size smaller than other running shoes, on future shoes, why don't you just put a sizing tag, box and market them as a half size smaller! Basically, if your shoe for example is a size 9, why not in the future sell it as a 8 1/2?

oh, btw, I ordered a pair of shoes, can I get a sticker? thanks.. I am registered under your site as my slowtwitch screenname

Thanks!

Ernie
Last edited by: GasMunky: Apr 2, 05 10:12
Quote Reply
Re: Virtuvians Arrive! [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's going to be a hot item at the Wildflower.

Prev Next