Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

help me see live French football (way OT)
Quote | Reply
My French father-in-law has always wanted to cycle up Mt.Ventoux. He has offered to fly me over to France with him to ride it with him this May (how cool is that?). Needless to say, i am going. Now, one thing I would love to do while I'm there is to see a French Division 1 football (soccer) match. But I'm having problems figuring out where some of the teams play (eg. where is Caen and Bastia?). I will be in Provence and Paris for the majority of my time. The weekend I could go see a game is May 21. So if I am in the Provence area are the main teams Marseilles, Lyon, Nice, Monaco? Any others? And if I am in Paris, is Paris-St. Germain the only team close by? (they are away that weekend anyway). Looks like Marseilles vs. Lyon might be the game to see (top 2 teams in league right now I think). I'd just like to know all my options. And... how does one get tickets from overseas? Is it true that they usually don't go on sale until a couple weeks before the game? How much do they cost approximately. Thanks for the help.
Quote Reply