Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Are triathletes less likely to follow professional sports. [mainetriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am typing this with the 76ers vs. pistons game on in the background. I respect athletes of all types. competition is awesome. Triathlon, Basketball, Gymnastics, etc. it's all good. I wish I had more time to enjoy what is out there.
Quote Reply
Re: Are triathletes less likely to follow professional sports. [mainetriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i dont watch, i do
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm a participant not a spectator, but I do watch cycling, running, basketball, football, and ultimate fighting.
Quote Reply
Re: Are triathletes less likely to follow professional sports. [FLA Jill] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Of course I follow professional sports:

Pro Surfing

Pro Cycling

Aussie Rules Football

Aussie Ocean Sports Championships

World Cup

NCAA Basketball Tournament

And sometimes... San Diego Charger football games.

Live long and surf!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I never watched sports or competed in sports growing up, neither did my Dad. Except drag racing, he loved to race his cars.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I used to watch A LOT! Several football games every Saturday and Sunday, college and pro. Several baseball and basketball games per week (in season--of course) None in the last 10 years. Too many complaints that $5 million or $15 million was not enough. Doggin it until the last year of their contract. Give me a break.

Too much 'ME' and not enough 'team' in pro team sports.

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. I know nothing.
Quote Reply
Re: Are triathletes less likely to follow professional sports. [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I rather play than watch, so if it's on at a convenient time sure I'll watch, but am I gonna go out of my way to watch, no.

Wilfried Heinle

Artificial Intelligence can never beat natural stupidity.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Training and racing are not the problem. Now that I have discovered the joy of shaving, waxing and buffing all points south of the border, I no longer have time to watch sports. Hell, I barely have time to train anymore. But keeping the legs and taint well shorn is more important than running anyway, isn't it.

"Why do they keep inventing new ways to celebrate mediocrity" -
Quote Reply
Re: Are triathletes less likely to follow professional sports. [Gar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Whoa, 15 yard penalty for the "t" word.

Where's Tibbs when you need him?
Quote Reply
Re: Are triathletes less likely to follow professional sports. [Gar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]Training and racing are not the problem. Now that I have discovered the joy of shaving, waxing and buffing all points south of the border, I no longer have time to watch sports. Hell, I barely have time to train anymore. But keeping the legs and taint well shorn is more important than running anyway, isn't it.[/reply]

Buffing????????????????

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. I know nothing.
Quote Reply

Prev Next