Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New Saddle for the Aussies
Quote | Reply
Here's something for all you Aussie Tri Guys to soup up your ride.

Special Editions Saddles

Paying respect to the hosting country and in honor of Simoni’s first Tour Down Under, we produce the special cover for the saddle that all but bears his signature, oft referred to as ‘the Simoni saddle'.
The Australian flag Arione saddle marks the first offering of these saddles – and only 50 will be made.
If the Australian flag Arione is your desire, buy it now (first in first out). Price: 169 euro BUY THIS SADDLE

Arione - Australian flag - Simoni Rail: Titanium Weight: 230 g

Pretty fancy, huh?

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Last edited by: jk_allen13: Mar 16, 05 6:09
Quote Reply
Re: New Saddle for the Aussies [jk_allen13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
...very cool looking saddle...and as much as I love my Aussie friends, you dudes gotta lose that Union Jack out of your flag :-)....I thought you were going the republic route anyway ???
Quote Reply
Re: New Saddle for the Aussies [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It would appear to be news to you Paul, but I am English not Australian. I have no feelings one way or the other if they keep the Union Flag in the Australian flag. I guess they will lose it from their flag around the same time as you cease to use our queen as your monarch!!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Julian, I realize you are from England...just playing with the Aussie guys on the board...when the Queen passes away, I suspect there will be a large movement (already started), to lose the monarchy here in Canada. For the moment, (while some might argue this point), having the queen on our coins differentiates us Canucks from Americans. That and univeral healthcare, cheap university, a substantial welfare state, compassion for our fellow citizens (and thus the welfare state) and high taxes are what make us Canadian. Aside from that, we are pretty well American over here. Oh yeah, I forgot the part about winter 6 months a year, living in igloos and getting to work on skis or by dogsleds, and not going to Iraq... :-)

...this now sounds like it belongs in the Lavender room :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow, sounds like a colder version of home! Of course, if you were on the West coast near Vancouver I could say a colder, WETTER version of home!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well now based on the last 6 WEEKS OF SUNSHINE some of us Vancouverites may dispute that!!! Been riding in summer gear since late February - there we go just jinxed it - no doubt we will revert to normal sometime soon

http://www.endurancesports.ca
Coaching and Training Camps

Quote Reply
Re: New Saddle for the Aussies [Zulu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know Ad. M gf keeps telling me that it is unseasonably warm and dry, and then I remind her that she used the word unseasonably and not I!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Heard you guys were colder than usual? By the way - rain forecast here for the next few days...

http://www.endurancesports.ca
Coaching and Training Camps

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
[reply]Julian, I realize you are from England...just playing with the Aussie guys on the board...when the Queen passes away, I suspect there will be a large movement (already started), to lose the monarchy here in Canada. For the moment, (while some might argue this point), having the queen on our coins differentiates us Canucks from Americans. That and univeral healthcare, cheap university, a substantial welfare state, compassion for our fellow citizens (and thus the welfare state) and high taxes are what make us Canadian. Aside from that, we are pretty well American over here. Oh yeah, I forgot the part about winter 6 months a year, living in igloos and getting to work on skis or by dogsleds, and not going to Iraq... :-)

...this now sounds like it belongs in the Lavender room :-)[/reply]

Dev...how could you forget about the:
'legal' dope smoking
gay marriages
counterfeit capital of the world...second to China of course.
Quote Reply