Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sugoi jersey wearers
Quote | Reply
Question for you---

I am getting ready to order some Sugoi jerseys, and have heard they run small. I wear a large TYR singlet (I'm 6''3", 170) and was wondering if I need an XL in Sugoi? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Quote Reply
Re: Sugoi jersey wearers [chainring711] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It would depend on how tight you want the fit. At your size, depending on how muscular you are in the upper body you could wear a large. There is a bit of stretch in the technical fabrics that Sugoi uses for their jerseys. However a XL would be a looser fit if that is want you want.

Fleck

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm 5'11, 155 lbs. and wear a large and it is tight....Think you need at least an XL....

John F. Martin, Jr.
+1 (614) 403-0567
jfm225@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: Sugoi jersey wearers [Fleck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fleck

Thanks for the reponse. I'm pretty thin --- don't won't it loose, but don't want it suffocating either---
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've got their sleeveless tri jersey that I wear for racing. I'm 6'1" 165lbs and have a traditional swimmers build. Their large is (appropriately) tight on me. I could probably get the medium stretched onto me but it would be too tight. I might be comfortable in the XL.

BTW, their short tri shorts are by far my favorite. Great fit, very comfortable, perfect dimensions and the best durability of any shorts I've owned. Price is pretty good too.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
For what it's worth, I am 6'2", 160( read:thin) and I can wear L or M Sugoi cycling jersey.

Fleck

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If the men's are anything like the women's sizing, they run very small. My daughter is a swimmer (read large upper body) and wears a medium in every other brand, but could not breathe in the Sugoi medium top. Mind you, she races in very tight swimsuits, but she could barely get the Sugoi top on and off.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sounds like you haven't tried one (which is a recipe for getting the wrong size)

Note that they are pretty short in length as well. Not that you'd be bashful, but they are cut a bit too high for my preference, they end at a weird spot on my (long) torso, just above my belly button.
Quote Reply