Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Donations needed - please help the needy!!!
Quote | Reply
I have a serious situation folks, this is horrible. On my Litespeed Ultimate I have the new Record10 Carbon kit on the bike...the problem is the Zipp 909 just does not seem to look right. As I have spent a large sum of money on my upgrades I need help to get a Campagnolo Ghibli disk for my bike. This is certainly the only option that I see that I have to make my bike look proper.

Can you please all help? This is a horrible situation.

Thank you for all your support.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: Donations needed - please help the needy!!! [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jesus, I can only imagine...

Check is in the mail... wait... you're in IL right? I'll drive this thing down there tonight.

Keepin' it real for the "peaceful tribe".

Burns
Quote Reply
Re: Donations needed - please help the needy!!! [Burns] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank god...with only a few more people I might be able to sleep knowing that some day soon I will have that Ghibli wheel that my ride needs so badly...as a show of my thanks I am going to offer to let less fortunate cyclists look at and maybe touch my 909 wheel set...

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: Donations needed - please help the needy!!! [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, you're right, you need the Campagnolo disk, its the right thing to do. I've seen a litespeed with one on, and once you've seen it, you've got to have it. My thoughts are with you at this difficult time, but I am a bit skint at the moment. If you need a home for the Zipp 909 though..

Those who know do not speak, those who speak, do not know.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am going to take the money I was going to use to get a replacement for my van and send it to you. The thought of your Litespeed not looking perfect is truly heart braking.

My thoughts are with you.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Last edited by: Jonathan: Mar 14, 05 16:38
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm sure Monk will come through for you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a *Campy Ghibli* disc wheel that I will give to you....with a couple of conditions;

1: You must donate a brand new downloadable Polar HRM to Fredly....in my name.

2: To honor my generosity for giving you a new disc wheel and to honor yourself for making such a wonderful donation to Fredly in my name, you must engrave my name into the downtube of your bike.

Upon meeting these conditions, you can have your wheel.

**All of these words finding themselves together were greatly astonished and delighted for assuredly, they had never met before**
Quote Reply
Re: Donations needed - please help the needy!!! [Sir Velo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My Mom's hip replacement and Chemo can wait--this has bumped to the top of the list!
Quote Reply
Re: Donations needed - please help the needy!!! [Monk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"My Mom's hip replacement and Chemo can wait"

That's just one of the things that makes you cool, Monk... You have your priorities in order. I mean shit, how long has your mom gotten by on her "factory" hip? She can wait. We can't have Record10 out there representin' with a bike that can only be described as truly, truly tacky.

Cousin Elwood - Team Over-the-hill Racing
Brought to you by the good folks at Metamucil and Geritol...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you could help me with my restoration of my 50th anniversary Record gruppo, then I will send a dollar to help with your Ghibli. That would be the least that I could do.

Call me Big Dick
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sign away your soul and you can have that Ghibli.

Natas, formerly Satan, formerly Sammo, formerly lucifer
Quote Reply
Re: Donations needed - please help the needy!!! [Monk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You are making me quite proud, my son.

Natas, formerly Satan, formerly Sammo, formerly lucifer
Quote Reply