Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

powetap wheel help
Quote | Reply
I'm not getting a reading from my powertap hub. i'm positive it's the hub, because i put my friends wheel on there and i get a transmission. i don't even get a spotty transmission with my wheel. i tried new batteries, still nothing. I got hit by a car door the other day, and i did crash with the wheel on, so is it possible something got messed up? what else should i troubleshoot before sending it in to PT.

Thanks,
Mike
Quote Reply
Re: powetap wheel help [mperlberg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You have done all that is possible, replacing batteries, checking computer/cable. You will likely have to return it for service.
Quote Reply
Re: powetap wheel help [mperlberg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
IIRC...you broke your wrist in the accident...that's indicative of quite an impact...probably time to send it in, as Gary said.

How's the wrist and body holding up?
Quote Reply
Re: powetap wheel help [TriBriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
good, thanks. the 2nd round of x-rays revealed just a chip taken out of the bone, so no cast necessary. the swelling has gone down (and no more crazy purple hands!) and the doc has cleared me to swim as long as it doesn't get too painful. So i took the opportunity to put in an epic week of run training and lots of head lead balance drills :) I'm going to try some real swimming soon, i feel better every day.

Mike
Quote Reply