Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Which is better to watch?
Quote | Reply
The AM "live" broadcast of the Tour on OLN. Or the prime time "enhanced" coverage? If I'm gonna tape it, I want the better one.
Quote Reply
Re: Which is better to watch? [Navi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you just want the racing, stick with the live broadcast. If you like Bobke's unique take on racing and commentating, as well as a bit of history about the race, the the prime time coverage is for you with its 30 minute pre-race show.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was wondering what the difference was between the two. I currently (yesterday and today) have been taping the live coverage but didn't know the difference. I see that the prime-time is 2hrs vs 2.5 for live so I thought they just cut some of the earlier racing.

Anyone know the differences? I guess I'll have to watch both one day.

A
Quote Reply
Re: Which is better to watch? [TriBriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I saw the ending of the prime time show and they had a little more coverage, i.e. interviews, after the crash. Kinda cool to get comments after that stage! Didnt se LA till this morning.

Tyler is still in! And that euro dude (forgot his name) is riding with a neck brace! Talk about TOUGH.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just make sure to let the tape go 30 min after the official end of the live coverage in case they go long like stage 2.
Quote Reply