Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Roth
Quote | Reply
What a race....came down to the last 1km......look out IMH and wait for Macca to burn that....
Quote Reply
Re: Roth [Paul Down Under] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Hey mate,

maybe wait for Lothar to burn that...
isn't it Lothar who won? :-)
Quote Reply
Re: Roth [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
IMH is a different animal. When was the last time Lothar was a factor in Kona? My recollection is...never (yes I realize he does a gazillion IMs a year). Is their any reason to think either Lothar or Macca will be any more of a factor (other than Macca being a rabbit on the bike) this year?

Haim

P.S. I hope you're recovering well Francois.

-------------------------------------------------------
"Sometimes you need to think INSIDE the box!" -- ME
"Why squirrel hate me?"
Quote Reply
Re: Roth [Haim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
well, he has 3 top 3 finishes if I recall...I'd be happy not to be a factor like him :-)
even though I agree, he was never in a position to win.

Francois

PS recovery is so so...trouble just to walk.
Quote Reply
Re: Roth [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think it is two top three finishes ('97 and '98). I certainly don't mean to take anything away from Lothar. He is obviously an incredibly talented triathlete, but, for some reason, the speed he shows in races like Roth doesn't seem to translate as well to IMH.

Haim

-------------------------------------------------------
"Sometimes you need to think INSIDE the box!" -- ME
"Why squirrel hate me?"
Quote Reply
Awesome finish... [Paul Down Under] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The "Raceday Run" and "Raceday Finish Line" pics on the website are among the best I've seen, and really show the drawn-out battle between two athletes. Running side by side holding form that would make Doc Romanov proud, the look of pain and determination on both their faces coming up the final stretch, and then a 3s gap at the finish line - with both collapsing on the mat and Macca being carried off... What a race!

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply