Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

All this talk of Craft stuff has piqued my interest
Quote | Reply
I've never really found a tri-short that I like to race in.

After reading the posts, thought I might give Craft a try, but when looking at there sizing, I seem to be in between the M and L. Anybody know if this stuff runs big or small.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: All this talk of Craft stuff has piqued my interest [kac94] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i bought a couple cycelign tops two years ago and thought they ran a bit small

http://www.clevetriclub.com

rob reddy
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would also tend to say it runs on the small side.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I haven't tried their tri shorts, but their sizing is funny for other stuff. I'm 5'10" 160-165 lbs and I wear a large in their bib shorts (which is pretty normal). But for their base layers, I wear XL and they are still skin tight. I don't know what size a really big Swede would wear. I'm definitely on the small size by Scandanavian standards.

Quote | Reply
I usually wear large stuff, but the Craft medium samples I tried on seemed to fit ok, so mayeb it runs a bit large. Certainly larger than Sugoi stuff.
Quote Reply
Re: All this talk of Craft stuff has piqued my interest [direwolf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just purchaches a Craft Windstopper shift jacket. Size is a large but it fits pretty tight. I'm only 5-9, weigh 160lbs. Hopefully it doesn't shrink or I gain weight. Nice jacket though. Price was $150 marked down 50% to $75. Good deal.

Smitty
Quote Reply
Re: All this talk of Craft stuff has piqued my interest [kjsmitty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where'd you get the killer deal at?
Quote Reply
Re: All this talk of Craft stuff has piqued my interest [direwolf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That base layer stuff stretches so much, it should be skin tight. I'm 6'2" 200# and I wear a medium top. The only large piece I have is the windfront S3 Pro long sleeve. If there is any wrinkles or air between the material and skin its benefits are greatly reduced.

-SD

https://www.kickstarter.com/...bike-for-the-new-era
Quote Reply
Re: All this talk of Craft stuff has piqued my interest [SuperDave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Super Dave,

Thanks for the information. Makes me feel better. I ran yesterday with it up here on Long Island with a gusty wind around 38F, damp & humid conditions. I felt great & was only wearing a coolmax tank top under it. I only was going out for a test run 30 mins and continued for a 60 minute trail run through a snow covered trail.

Smitty
Quote Reply
Re: All this talk of Craft stuff has piqued my interest [Sojourner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Runners Edge in Farmingdale, NY on Long Island.

http://www.runnersedgeny.com

Smitty
Quote Reply