Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bstill Furniture - Velonews
Quote | Reply
Grrr - I accidentally tossed out an recent copy of Velonews. I am trying to get the information for B-Still furniture (or something like that). They had a cool looking couch previewed in the new products section.

I can't remember exactly what issue - but think it was within the last few weeks.

Can someone be so kind as to flip through some VN mags and post the link? (as I have had no success googling it)

Thanks,

GB
Quote Reply
Re: Bstill Furniture - Velonews [grabujosmi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump - what no VN readers? I'm going crazy here trying to locate the copy... please help (and google isn't getting me anywhere)

GB
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Try the velonews.com forum.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Your thread made me curious so I searched on it and didn't find anything. I'm keeping an eye on it though.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yeah, I mean to say it was from the last few months - not weeks. I recall there were some cyclists on the covers :-)

GB
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what is it, if I may ask?

Where would you want to swim ?
Quote Reply
Re: Bstill Furniture - Velonews [Greg/ORD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
it's a wicked looking couch. made by some dude who works at a bike component company.

GB
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
looked through velonews back till july and didn't see anything. do you remember anything else specific about the issue? cyclists on the cover isn't quite specific enough.

"The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed" - Lloyd Jones

http://www.2BePro.org
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is it made out of bike components and stuff? I saw a couch or chair made out of wheels and tubes, etc. while flipping through one of the other bike magazines a few days ago...
Quote Reply