Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

We (slowtwitchers) on the Challenged Athletes Foundation web site! Check it out!
Quote | Reply
http://caf.temp.powweb.com/html/pages/cervelo_apparel_helps_out_peaceful_tribe_

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Re: We (slowtwitchers) on the Challenged Athletes Foundation web site! Check it out! [sperera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Stephen,
With many thanks and kudos to your efforts.
Jay

Jay
Quote Reply
Re: We (slowtwitchers) on the Challenged Athletes Foundation web site! Check it out! [ridesign] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great article, they did a "About CAF" and About Cervelo" at the end, shoulda had a "About Slowtwitch" in there too.

Jim

**Note above poster works for a retailer selling bikes and related gear*
Quote Reply
Re: We (slowtwitchers) on the Challenged Athletes Foundation web site! Check it out! [ridesign] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
.....there are others helping out in all this....(wow, an Oscar's thank you list at last!) in no particular order:

BallParkRat who helps out the CAF and is helping with this as we speak.....

Heather, apparel queen at Cervelo, for her enthusiasm and natural charm....

Gerard Vroomen for taking this all on board at Cervelo, buying a LCS sleeveless for $500...

Alan Romick at Headsweats for his part with the race caps and for putting the CAF into my mind....

Steve Baker at Hincapie sports, TGarner for talking to Hincapie, Mr. nice guy Chris Artibello at Oomph, SuperDave for trying to get Craft to pitch, LeslieJordan sportswear.....all pitched at cost for this.....

Mr. Tibbs for offering to do all the leg work for the shipping before Cervelo came in...

Lee Zohlman of Bodyzen for wanting to sponsor the whole thing before anyone else came in on this, at the time we weren't considering sponsorship....

'Slowman' Dan Empfield for allowing it all to happen under his 'brand'...

Tom Demerly for the great article that inspired this all...

Virginia Tinley at Challenged Athletes Foundation

Gary Tingley for posting pictures up for me when all this started, before I got Virtual PC on the Mac....

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Re: We (slowtwitchers) on the Challenged Athletes Foundation web site! Check it out! [sperera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think this should be Bumped as a major Good Vibe!!!!

Jay
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Agreed, a nice big BUMP just because the forum seems to have an "icky" feeling recently.

This is good stuff.

We hope ot have some new info on the benefactor of the clothing/hat purchases soon...

http://www.churchofcycling.org
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That is fantastic Stephen. Way to go. Awesome.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Excellent news. I'm glad I read that article. I now know that Heather hasn't forgotten me as it mentioned articles will be ready in April!

Good work guys!

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
wow - this sucks. oh wait, wrong thread. i meant:

Sweet -- thanks, man!

Quote | Reply
that's awesome. nice work!

thanks for the note earlier...injuries (knock on wood) are really doing so much better!!! it's all about keeping up the physical therapy.

kitty
Quote Reply
Re: We (slowtwitchers) on the Challenged Athletes Foundation web site! Check it out! [kittycat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
good morning from Europe........

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
we're getting a full-blown, real biography soon...that means a real person we're gonna ditrectly help, from the Challenged Athletes Foundation.....so, for all new slowtwitchers out there.....buy the apparel at:

www.cervelo.com/tribe

I say "oooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" to the bad vibes on the forum of late......

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Mr. Tibbs for offering to do all the leg work for the shipping before Cervelo came in...
Now I must say there is a certain irony here.
Quote Reply
Re: We (slowtwitchers) on the Challenged Athletes Foundation web site! Check it out! [Monk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Monk, let's not tie this COMPLETELY LIGIT cause in with whatever the hell is going on with that other stuff. I'm just glad I showed up after that went down.

http://www.churchofcycling.org
Quote Reply
Re: We (slowtwitchers) on the Challenged Athletes Foundation web site! Check it out! [BallPrkRat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BallPrkRat...keep up the good work man.....

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Post deleted by NCSecretHero [ In reply to ]
Last edited by: NCSecretHero: Feb 18, 05 5:12
Re: We (slowtwitchers) on the Challenged Athletes Foundation web site! Check it out! [NCSecretHero] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ehh heh heh....yes....Xmas gifts for all

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thank you to everyone who has placed orders....keep them coming:)

Check out the clothing at www.cervelo.com/tribe and send your orders to tribe@cervelo.com.

Cheers,

heather

Heather Travis
Cervelo Cycles Inc.
http://www.cervelo.com/apparel
Quote Reply