Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: PHX this week-end.. [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Excellent idea!! However, getting drunk should never account for more than 50% of your workout time. For example, it is okay to spend 3 hours getting drunk after a 6 hour ride, but 4 hours spent drinking after a 6 hour ride is unacceptable. Follow these guidelines and I can personally guarantee you a PR at IMAZ. Actually Francois, I can guarantee you two PR's since you are racing twice. Come to think of it, that also means you can spend twice the amount of time getting drunk:-)

**All of these words finding themselves together were greatly astonished and delighted for assuredly, they had never met before**
Quote Reply
Re: PHX this week-end.. [mojozenmaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
knowing that I very rarely drink anything with alcohol and that a beer is enough to make me dance on tables wearing a thong (something that should please Mr Tibbs :-) ) I don't think the 50% rule will be of use for me :-)
Quote Reply
Re: PHX this week-end.. [mojozenmaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can I workout for 2 minutes? Because it takes me about 1 minute to get drunk, LOL...

-
"Yeah, no one likes a smartass, but we all like stars" - Thom Yorke

smartasscoach.tri-oeiras.com
Quote Reply
Re: PHX this week-end.. [smartasscoach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sergio said that 2' is about what you do normally anyway ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: PHX this week-end.. [smartasscoach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Exactly. However, I don't think you would see much of an increase in fitness on only 2 minutes training. My 50% protocol applies to minutes, hours or days. The beauty of it is the more time you spend training, the more time you can spend drinking.

**All of these words finding themselves together were greatly astonished and delighted for assuredly, they had never met before**
Quote Reply

Prev Next