Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Javelin and Michael Lovato for 2005 - press release
Quote | Reply
LITTLE ROCK, ArkansasFebruary 9, 2005 - Javelin Cycles is excited to announce that Michael Lovato will ride a Javelin Barolo for the 2005 triathlon season. Lovato, a top professional triathlete, brings a wealth of experience and a great track record to Javelin. Over the past two seasons, Lovato has won Ironman Coeur d’Alene and the Timberman Half Ironman. Additionally, he has placed ninth overall at the Ironman World Championships in Kona.

“I am very confident that my new relationship with one of triathlon’s most innovative companies, Javelin Bicycles, will enable me to realize my goals in Ironman racing,” said Lovato. “With Javelin being a forerunner in bicycle fit and aerodynamics, I know that I will gain a great advantage. I look forward to continuing an upward trend in my racing, with the support of a growing force in the triathlon market.”

“We are thrilled to have Michael join the Javelin team. We believe 2005 is going to be a great year for him,“ said Mac McEneaney, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Javelin. “Michael has proven with his past results that he is one of the top triathletes in the world and we know he’ll make a great addition to our team.”

In 2005, Lovato has committed to racing at Ironman Arizona, the California Half Ironman at Oceanside, and the Florida Half Ironman at Disney World.
Quote Reply
Re: Javelin and Michael Lovato for 2005 - press release [Gary Tingley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I guess that answers the question of who he was switching to after he started dumping all his bikes on eBay! I'm surprised they didn't sign his wife too though?
Quote Reply
Re: Javelin and Michael Lovato for 2005 - press release [Terry in MN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I saw the Barola in the new Triathlete, it looks like a sweet bike! Who is his wife? Is it AG? She is a hottie.

-----------------------:)
SUPPORT OPERATION REBOUND:
http://www.operationreboundcalifornia.kintera.org/ejs3

Kestrel Syndicate
Macca Fan Club
Quote Reply