Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Give me your hate or your love for C'dale tribikes
Quote | Reply
Hey, this is one of my first posts, and I was wondering if anyone had experience with Cannondale's tribikes from this year or last. any thoughts on the new specialized and trek tri bikes would be nice too. Those are the main brands my LBS carries. Any input will be awesome. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Give me your hate or your love for C'dale tribikes [USC_tibbar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
well, i can't comment on this or last year's cdale bikes but i've been riding the cdale multipsort 2000 from 1999 and i have no complaints. it's been with me from the start of my tri career through short and long course (3 ims) without fail. and i don't take particularly great care of my bike either. so fwiw, i'm a big cdale fan.

i believe tom d reviewed on of the new cdales recently at biksportmichigan.com.
Quote Reply
Re: Give me your hate or your love for C'dale tribikes [USC_tibbar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Like my m5000 (2001) so much (6'2" 180) that I bought an r2000 as my road bike. No flex, great paint and is a great ride IMHO.
Quote Reply
Re: Give me your hate or your love for C'dale tribikes [Drock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have a 2005 IM 6000

I love it -comfortable ride - nice set up - all in all - I couldn't be happier

I sold my P2K to get on this and loved the P2K - so I was concerned it may not live up to my expectations - but it has exceeded them

AJ
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I had an IM2000 last year for about 8 races. It was a very, very nice bike. I got it for three reasons: Fit was dialed for me, very comfotable, stiff at the BB and light (OK, that's four).

I put a full DA kit on it, Vision Techs, Zipp 909's. It was basically pretty sick. I loved it. The Slice frameset was good.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply