Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

End of the year pet thread
Quote | Reply
Another year is gone and it has seen a lot of changes in the ST pet family. Let's take this opportunity to say goodbye to those who have passed and welcome new members to the family.

I'll start. This year saw the passing of my cat, Pearl We still see her haunting the kitchen, her favorite place. We miss her very much. I've been forbidden to bring any more critters into the house or I'd be announcing a new family member :)

How about others?

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: End of the year pet thread [JenHS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Moved to the Lavender Room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: End of the year pet thread [JenHS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Keene, the love of my life, died on September 15, 2010. I still cry while out running on the trails as I miss his goofiness, amazing spirit and joie de vivre. I had very special bond with that dog, one that I know wlll never exist again, until I see him at the Rainbow Bridge. He was an angel and a gift from God. I loved him more than I have ever loved anything in this world.

I welcomed Henry, my second rescued male Black Lab on November 20, 2010. I simply could not run a step since Keene died. I had no choice but to get another running partner to motivate me. Henry is a lover, cuddler and sweet boy.

Here they are

Keene, a few hours before he died.

Henry, last month

Quote Reply