Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Natascha Badmann interview
Quote | Reply
A few weeks ago, I submitted questions for an interview piece with Natascha Badmann. Her POC said that she was at a training camp overseas. I then recieved an email today letting me know that Natascha did not have a chance to answer the questions, however, she'll be in San Diego and asked if it would be ok if she could call me to speak on the phone.

Dude, here I am, asking questions on this forum about small ring/big chain ring help and now I'll be speaking to Natascha. Feeling way out of my league.

Although I do feel blessed for the opportunity.

--
Interview with Gordo Byrn
Interview with Peter Reid
Interview with Tim & Nicole Deboom
Interview with Clas Bjorling
Quote Reply
Re: Natascha Badmann interview [cervelodude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
who or what are you interviewing her for? It is cool she will take the time.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bro....now's the chance, tell her about the Peaceful Tribe thing we're doing and whether she would like a T-shirt or something and wear it somewhere for us!!!!!!!

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
....don't forget to mention Cervelo are doing the apparel for us bla bla bla and that all donated to the Challenged Athlete Foundation.....we are hoping to raise $10,000 or more......now's the chance to have something unique to tell her about etc etc....dunno, think of something man!!!!!!!

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Re: Natascha Badmann interview [sperera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi everyone, I'm afraid that I don't have a clue about what the peaceful tribe are (except for the ocassional things I read). Can someone in charge of the tshirts please message me and I will ask you to rush ship a shirt that she can wear and hopefully someone she is with can take a picture. If it's for CAF, it's a wonderful cause. The interview will be posted on TNO and then I will continue to write for www.beginnertriathlete.com where other interviews with Reid and Deboom currently are located.

--
Interview with Gordo Byrn
Interview with Peter Reid
Interview with Tim & Nicole Deboom
Interview with Clas Bjorling
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ask her who her biggest idols are in the sport. Competing now alongside her. Male and female.
Quote Reply