Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

When will the final 2004 USAT rankings come out?
Quote | Reply
I'm anxious to see how I did against others in my age group. Does anyone know when they will be out or when the rankings came out last year.
Quote Reply
Re: When will the final 2004 USAT rankings come out? [BIke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A link should be posted to the USAT website in the early part of the coming week. Updates will be made periodically as members submit corrections, RDs submit corrected or delayed results, etc. Final version in late Feb or early March. If you raced in a sanctioned event, the RD should have submitted results electronically to Timberline Timing Services (USAT contractor for ranking processing) along with post-race accounting/membership funds.

A variety of reasons can mess with a ranking: an athlete used a nickname in one race but not in others, RD submitted hard copy of results that must be manually re-entered into electronic format at TTS, special waves not broken out correctly, etc, etc.

Remember, only sanctioned events count, you had to have been an annual member of USAT on November 1, you had to do 3 races to be ranked and electronic results had to be sent. Good luck to all and best wishes for a great 2005.
Quote Reply
Re: When will the final 2004 USAT rankings come out? [BIke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I'm anxious to see how I did against others in my age group. Does anyone know when they will be out or when the rankings came out last year.
Should be right about the same time as our national championships are announced.
Quote Reply