Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bike fitter in San Diego? Road, Tri and TT.
Quote | Reply
I live in north county San Diego. Looking to have an expert fit me to my bike. How much should I pay? What should I expect?
Quote Reply
Re: Bike fitter in San Diego? Road, Tri and TT. [shimanodog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It depends. If you're buying a bike, the cost of the fitting is essentially built into the total cost. Otherwise, it can run anywhere from $50 to $250, again depending on where you go in SD and who you work with. There are several good options, some of whom are Serotta-fit qualified and others who are FISTies. Some are both. Others still are long-standing local triathletes and roadies who enjoy good reps. In no particular order or affiliation:

B & L

Hi-Tech

Nytro

Luecadia Cyclery

Supergo

Trek Store

Edge Cyclesports (a bit up the coast in Laguna)

Wheels On Wheels
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dano at B&L was great for me...I have a fused spine and therefore a perfect fit really matters to me...I will be going to him for every bike I ever get.

-Trisha
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would highly recommend Edge Cyclesports in Orange County, only about 40mins from Oceanside. I believe they charge on the lower end of the $50-$250 for a fitting, but you'll need to ask when you call. Edge Cyclesports, 23582 Moulton Pkwy #107, Laguna Woods, CA 92653, 1-800-698-EDGE, ask for Mark or Hank. Good luck.

Shawn
TORRE Consulting Services, LLC
http://www.TORREcs.com

Quote Reply