Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Help me find the most tri-friendly neighborhood in Kitsap County, WA
Quote | Reply
I will be transferring to Bremerton, WA in August of this year. I am heading up there this weekend for a preliminary house hunting trip. Have been scouring the internet looking at houses, but it's just so hard to get an idea of the neighborhood from the pics on the web.

I want an area that is triathlete-friendly, meaning good/easy access to cycling routes and club/group rides, close proximity to swimming pool, preferrably with masters swimming, and of course running routes.

I have heard a lot of good things about Silverdale, although sounds a lot like the area I'm living in right now, pure SUBURBIA. Would prefer an area with a little character but not isolated or in the dumpy parts of town. Have heard that most of Bremerton is a little run-down looking. Sorry, I don't mean to offend anyone who lives in Bremerton, that's just what I have heard from colleagues. I have only ever driven through and never really paid that much attention to the city. We have been considering everything from Poulsbo down to Port Orchard.

Any recommendations you can offer would be greatly appreciated, would help us focus our search this weekend.

Cheers!

Dan Hollingsworth

Nobody grows old by merely living a number of years. People grow old only by deserting their ideals. Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up interest wrinkles the soul." - Douglas MacArthur
Last edited by: hollidan: Jan 19, 05 16:52
Quote Reply