Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

What's your favorite Club/Team logo? (large images...sorry)
Quote | Reply
My personal faves are from my former clubs. Nothing against my current club, Triathlon Club of San Diego, but the logo is kind of antiquated (sp?).

Please excuse the massive size of the second image, couldn't figure out how to shrink it.

I love this Guam logo, very modern, not cheesy, gets the point across without feeling obligated to show a swimmer, biker and runner.

I really just wanted to show the alamo portion of this logo. I like how they integrated a city landmark, yet kept it simple.

So let's see some of your personal favorites.

Dan Hollingsworth

Nobody grows old by merely living a number of years. People grow old only by deserting their ideals. Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up interest wrinkles the soul." - Douglas MacArthur
Quote Reply
Re: What's your favorite Club/Team logo? (large images...sorry) [hollidan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

We train on Sandy Hook (part of Gateway National Park) in NJ.

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: What's your favorite Club/Team logo? (large images...sorry) [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ken,

Show them a picture of the running shark. That's the best. I did The War at the Shore just to get that shirt.

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! 😂 '' Murphy's Law
Quote Reply
Re: What's your favorite Club/Team logo? (large images...sorry) [hollidan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
are those sperm in the alamo logo?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm partial to this one ...

But this one's nice, too ...

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: What's your favorite Club/Team logo? (large images...sorry) [Sweeney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can't find the shark; I looked. My six year old daughter loves it. For the XC season this year, we bought new singlets with only the shark on the back. When did you do War at the Shore? I won it as the cyclist on a relay many years ago; I was a draft marshal for the last couple of years of the race.

(Edit) Found it:

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Last edited by: klehner: Jan 19, 05 11:53
Quote Reply
Re: What's your favorite Club/Team logo? (large images...sorry) [randymar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ROTFLOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

That's some funny shit... the turtle one is a killerr hehehhe

http://twitter.com/krepster || http://www.pedro-gomes.com || follow all the action on facebook
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am a proud member of:

Quote Reply
Re: What's your favorite Club/Team logo? (large images...sorry) [Klep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
ROTFLOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

That's some funny shit... the turtle one is a killerr hehehhe
Thank you, thank you verrah much.

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: What's your favorite Club/Team logo? (large images...sorry) [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
          I probably did the War at the Shore in 97, the year before they shortened it. The next year they sent me a flyer that said "New shooter distance, anybody can do it" I thought " If anybody can do it, why should I?" I used to live in Monmouth Jct, over by Princeton. I even joined the club one year to do your week night workouts at Sandy Hook, but then my work schedule in Newark changed to a 4:30 quit and that was the end of that. I now live on Long Island ( the triathlon coach capitol of the world) but I still do the Monmouth Co RBR and hope to be there this year as long as my knee is ready.

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! 😂 '' Murphy's Law
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dan,

Thanks for the LA pics!!

Tell Amy I said hello.

Are you going to do the Palomar ride on the 30th?

Mike

TheBikeRacer.com
Quote Reply
Re: What's your favorite Club/Team logo? (large images...sorry) [mwbyrd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mike,

can't do the ride, I have duty the night before and won't get off in time, not to mention that i have spent very little time on the bike and probably couldn't DO the ride. Haven't attempted that ride yet, will have to give it a go before we leave this August.

dan

Dan Hollingsworth

Nobody grows old by merely living a number of years. People grow old only by deserting their ideals. Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up interest wrinkles the soul." - Douglas MacArthur
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Administrator [ In reply to ]
Re: What's your favorite Club/Team logo? (large images...sorry) [LarryCalifornia] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

St. Pete Mad Dogs©

Fun-loving TRIATHLETES

who train, race, and howl together.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That SandyHooker logo is great. Props to the tortoise, my wife would love that one, that's her nickname. And of course the BEER, that IS what it's all about!

Dan Hollingsworth

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

JB
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat;post=142054;page=1;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;mh=25;

Best everhands down.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: What's your favorite Club/Team logo? (large images...sorry) [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You beat me to it Tibbs. I was going to link to that. i will wear my gear with pride this year, including a half iron back in the US in August (didn't expect that to happen, I must say) and IMNZ in '06.

J.
Quote Reply