Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

USAT financials posted
Quote | Reply
USAT has posted financial statements and tax returns for the past ten years (1994-2003). They are under "About USAT" on the USAT website (http://www.usatriathlon.org/Pages/board_staff.htm).

Lew
Quote Reply
Re: USAT financials posted [Lew Kidder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Will the miracles never cease?

In the 2003 Financials, under Expenses on page 2, do you know what "Membership $1,276,314" means?

It is ironic that with all that is going on right now I got an email yesterday from USAT asking me to renew my annual membership. This is the first year that I really have to consider if I want to renew. At least posting the financials is a small step in the correct direction.
Quote Reply
Re: USAT financials posted [Lew Kidder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just a comment: Getting people up in arms the first time around was relatively easy but considering what happened since then and human nature being what it is I suspect that it will be harder to round up the troops this time around. Good on you for keeping at it.
Quote Reply
Re: USAT financials posted [tom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You now know as much as I do about federation's finances. The amended bylaws require more detail than given in these statements - but these statements were all prepared PRIOR to the bylaws amendments adopted by petition in 2004. I am guessing, however, that the $1,276,314 represents the gross revenue received from membership/licenses, but there is no breakdown as to how much came from annuals, how much from one-days, and how much from elite license.

Lew
Quote Reply