Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

best deal for Polar S 625x?
Quote | Reply
Need to get a new HRM and this seems to be my preferred choice now.

Anyone know of any good deals? I'm been seeing it around $315 and it doesn't seem to get any cheaper than that.

Thanks in advance!
Quote Reply
Re: best deal for Polar S 625x? [Tri-sg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We sell it at the store I work at for 300 even...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Heartratemonitorman.com - this guy's prices just can't be beat.

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
~$275 at TRIZONE (http://www.tri-zone.com/Catalog/PolarHRM.html)... after 15%off code E0105BC
Quote Reply
Re: best deal for Polar S 625x? [Khai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Khai. I just sent him an email.

How reliable is he? The website seems alittle shady...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It does, and to be honest I've not yet ordered from him - yet (going to today though). He came highly recommended by a couple of people on this board, which is a pretty damn good start. If you aren't in a hurry, I'll let you know in a week or so when I get mine. :)

Get Fitter!
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you check Creative Health Products? Excellent pricing and service.

http://chponline.com/

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: best deal for Polar S 625x? [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't know if this is going to help anyone or not, but I just bought mine a few weeks ago on Ebay for $273.00. It was brand new, in-the-box. Sounds like the Tri-zone deal is about the same. Good Luck! I LOVE mine!

--------
"Texas is a state of mind. Texas is an obsession. Above all, Texas is a nation in every sense of the word" - John Steinbeck
Quote Reply
Re: best deal for Polar S 625x? [Khai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Khai: Which model are you getting from him??

Yeah, I did a search on the forum and seems that people have had good dealings with him.

Lonestar: Thats a good deal you got on Ebay! I havnt seen anything go for less than $275 for sometime.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I really kinda lucked-out. All the other auctions for the 625x were at $290 and up (some from the same seller even).

--------
"Texas is a state of mind. Texas is an obsession. Above all, Texas is a nation in every sense of the word" - John Steinbeck
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just bought mine this week at trisports.com

The same deal 315 - 15% discount

The coupon code is BEGTRI ( which is from beginertriathlete.com )

Thanks,
Luiz

Luiz Eng
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sportsbasement.com has it for $315 and also has a 20% off sale through 1/31... final cost = $252 (plus shipping) (add it to your "shopping cart" to see the discount applied)

- not sure if the USAT 10% discount would also apply, but if it does, that would drop it to $227: http://www.usatriathlon.org/...bership_benefits.htm

And if you have the $25 coupon that came with your USAT membership....

(note: NOT affiliated with Sportsbasement)
Last edited by: ChiTownJack: Jan 18, 05 12:18
Quote Reply
Re: best deal for Polar S 625x? [ChiTownJack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Seems that its only 1 discount coupon per order, I couldnt get the 10% USAT discount to work ON TOP of the 20% sale.....lowest shipping is $6.

Not too sure about the $25 coupon though...
Quote Reply
Re: best deal for Polar S 625x? [Shony] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did this deal disappear? I don't see a place to enter the code...

"At every endurance event, there comes a time when you'll say, 'What the f*ck am I doing here?' And you'll say, 'This is what I do.' "
- John Spas, as quoted in Bill McKibben's _Long Distance: A Year of Living Strenuously_
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mini-report on heartratemonitorman.com

This guy appears to be the bomb! I chatted with him via email for a while to get a feel for him, and asked for quotes on a few different items/combinations. I decided on the 625x + Speed sensor + Cadence sensor + USB IR port. Total price was $330USD, priority shipping anywhere in the US included. I had to hold off placing my order until I had the address of the hotel I planned to be staying at, and called him with my cc info this morning at around 07:30PST. By 10am it was shipped. In the meantime, I had gone to work and learned that my trip was cancelled. I called him to put a hold on the order, but he had already turned it over to the USPS, and as such couldn't get it back. He gave me the tracking number and told me to contact the hotel where I could either have them ship it to me, or back to him where he'd turn around and send it up to me. The last thing he said to me was "If you have any problems at all, give me a call and I'll make sure it gets sorted out".

This dude appears to be a class act all the way. Once I get my gear, I'll re-post to confirm this.

Get Fitter!
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Re: best deal for Polar S 625x? [Striver] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Did this deal disappear? I don't see a place to enter the code...

Got this in an e-mail (and I won't be using it):

===========================================================================

Save 15% off all electronics (heart rate monitors, bike computers, SportCount, Tempo Trainer, etc.).
If it has a battery, it's 15% off!
Promotion Code: E0105BC

Valid 1/14/05 - 1/31/05
Not valid with any other discount or promotion.

================================================================================================

I think they show the coupon-code field on the very last order-page (confirm order).

You could also call in your order...
Quote Reply