Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone tried out the FSA carbon cranks?
Quote | Reply
Just dropping a line for anyone who has tried out, seen, or has an opinion on the FSA cranks.

It seems wierd to me that just a couple of years ago FSA stuff was the cheapest of the cheap, but with the sponsorship of a division 1 road team is their high end product legitimate. Frankly I feel a bit stupid when the only way I can answer my customers questions is to get back to the shop default "Dura-Ace is the best."

Thanks

CJE
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone tried out the FSA carbon cranks? [cjeder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
www.bikesportmichigan has a review on the cranks, I just got the new 54t aero chainring today, very cool but a bit portly. Anyway, seem like good rings
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have the FSA Carbon cranks on my tri bike, and love them. I have the original, aluminum, not carbon, spider version. I just put their new tri chainrings on them and if nothing else, they look SWEET! The rings are really stiff and do shift better then the QBP 54t I was using before.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got a set of the FSA cranks (didn't pay for it though) They look great. Are they better than my Campi Record or DAs? I certainly can't tell a significant difference though.
Quote Reply