Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

the b.a.t. club is now in session
Quote | Reply
i pupose the idea for a society of less than cool triathletes. we will call ourselves the b.a.t. club (broke ass triathletes).

it will be a welcome home for those of us who lust after a bike with sora compents. who look at people with 12 year old nishikis with invey.

we are the ones who are looked down on for being uncool. we run slow, swim for fun and ride our kids NEXT bmx bikes. we will always do our best to upgrade but will realize that it is all about fun and a good effort is fantastic.

you do not really have to be broke to be in either. if all of a sudden you get a great job and roll up to the training rides on a P3 you will be greated with cheers and slaps on the back. the only clause is you have to let us touch the bike and give it a spin around the parking lot.

fatsos, purple shirts, posers and non racers are all welcome.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: the b.a.t. club is now in session [customerjon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
<i pupose the idea for a society of less than cool triathletes. we will call ourselves the b.a.t. club (broke ass triathletes). >

Dear Sir,

I would like to join your fine club. Can I pay the membership fee "later"? Perhaps next month, or the month after that. One look at my W-2 ought to confirm my status as broke.
Quote Reply
Re: the b.a.t. club is now in session [timberwolf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i bring before the b.a.t. body timberwolf into membership. any opposed? no?

welcome aboard! two members. wow this idea is growing.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: the b.a.t. club is now in session [customerjon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's spring clean up day. All are geting rid of all the old trash stored all winter. Large piles of thier trash my stroke of good luck are out at the curb. If you have a meating in Northern NY this weekend You can get that new to you bike for free. Just needs some TLC thats all. A vote a scavenger hunt for the best TT bike put together with all free parts. A tri done an all scavanged parts. The winner gets a new sofa ( we got free on curb pick up day) and some used mt bike tires and bent rims .
Thanks for the great ideas Dirtball !!
Quote Reply