Quill stem 5cm/2"
cottered cranks 165mm/6.5"
46t permanent chainring,1/8"chain,18t cog
generic small seat new
generic seatpost new
frame drilled for front and rear brakes and fenders not included
Specialized toestrap pedals ( very nice MK copies) w/short toeclips
wheels on the bike:
24" front 36sp incomplete label on rim is red and white, nutted axle, new Tufo Junior 24 Pro tubular
24" rear 36sp Fiame blue label rim, nutted axle, new Tufo Junior 24 Pro tubular
spare wheels:
24" front 36sp Fiame blue label, nutted axle, old questionable tubular tire
24" rear 36sp no label, nutted axle, old questionable tubular tire
24" front 18sp SarvedraTurboAerodinamica rim, skewer not included, Continental CompetitionGP24x3/4 tubular tire good

This is a good example of a solid mini track bike. Will get a small person in the correct position, as opposed to a small frame on bigger wheels. I believe it was made in the 60's. Paint is ok, decals ok. The only drawback is the permanent chainring on the cottered crankset. However, changing chainrings is not usually necessary with the little kids that might ride this bike as I have seen them turning well over 150rpm w/ no problem. For small adults this bike would probably work as is too as the gearing seems ok to go same speed and rideable cadence as I was on my 700c w/ 42x16 when we took it on a fixed ride on the road over hills etc. Stories are that this bike was ridden in multiple National track championships. I have lost the history sheet that came w/ the bike... Now my son has grown too much to ride it and it is time to pass it on. It is ready to ride. $575.00
Quote Reply
Re: mini track bike fs [danb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
did this sell? If not, interested in selling one of the 24" front wheels?

thanks,

Greg
Quote Reply
Re: mini track bike fs [BigG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BigG,
chucksbikes.com has 24" wheels in stock

Jim

**Note above poster works for a retailer selling bikes and related gear*
Quote Reply