Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Confession: I HAVE bought from Tom...
Quote | Reply
I have bought from Tom. It was a great expreience. He stayed late on a Friday to help a fat, out of shape newbie from Toledo who knew nothing. I didn't realize that he was the owner, or that he wrote articles or anything like that. I just know he helped me for three + hours to get fit. Talked me into less expensive equipt than I was ready to spend and was ZERO pressure about the sale. I later realized he gave me a better deal than I could've gotten on the internet.

This is not a commercial for BIKESPORT. Not at all. I simply think the bickering needs to stop. If Dan Empfield thinks its a problem, he should be the one to take care of it.

It seems like Triathlon has a great deal of controversy for a 'boutique' (no offense, I love it!) sport. If you don't like Tom's posts, don't look. There are zillions of other ones to see.

Peace.

Wishin' wont. Work will.
Quote Reply
Re: Confession: I HAVE bought from Tom... [DFray1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks man.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Confession: I HAVE bought from Tom... [DFray1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A Cervelo Dual.

September, 2003. Drove 5 hours from Toronto for it. Due to a massive accident, we were late, and for him and Mike to do an appropriate fit, they had to keep the store open late on a Saturday. All this for a bike that they had on sale for 20% off. A deal I've never seen matched anywhere.

We heard nary a sigh nor did I see them look at their watches/clock once.
Quote Reply
Re: Confession: I HAVE bought from Tom... [mfreeman72] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So have I. My very first set of aerobars (Syntace C2s) back in December '93, a bunch of stuff for my Klein in '94 (Grip Shift, cables, Shimano 600 derailleur etc.) and other stuff off-and-on since (I lived in a lot of different places, but whenever I was in town, I made it a point to stop by and pick something up).

Great shop, good prices, lots of tri-gear.

Keep it up.

T.
Quote Reply
Re: Confession: I HAVE bought from Tom... [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I want this kind of service but Tom never answers my emails!!!! Am I not one of the chosen few?!!!!

I want good service too and would love to drive to get it.

Mark
Quote Reply