Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

OT.Christmas fun game for all ST'ers. Merry Christmas.
Quote | Reply
Enjoy this bit of Yuletide fun.

www.learn4good.com/games/action/sling_shot_santa.htm

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: OT.Christmas fun game for all ST'ers. Merry Christmas. [jk_allen13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I keep thowing him in the crevasse. And that yodelling..... eh gad.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: OT.Christmas fun game for all ST'ers. Merry Christmas. [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The secret is the same as the secret of comedy!

Quote Reply
Re: OT.Christmas fun game for all ST'ers. Merry Christmas. [jk_allen13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
my high schore is 334.3, which i've gotten a half-dozen times. exactly. so, i challenge anyone else to beat it. also, goddamn the yodeling.

http://www.theninjadon.blogspot.com

"The bicycle riders drank much wine, and were burned and browned by the sun. They did not take the race seriously except among themselves." -- Ernest Hemingway, The Sun Also Rises
Quote Reply
Re: OT.Christmas fun game for all ST'ers. Merry Christmas. [vidaeboa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can't beat that 309 ismy best, and I think the yodelling is good. It stops you staying on there too long!!!

Quote Reply
Re: OT.Christmas fun game for all ST'ers. Merry Christmas. [vidaeboa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
334.3..yup that's the limit, I'm guessing any more and you'd get Santa's head stuck in that reindeer's ass.

"Nobody gets out of here alive."
Quote Reply
Re: OT.Christmas fun game for all ST'ers. Merry Christmas. [bruiser98] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
329.9. Dammit!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A weak 323.6.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

What's the trick?

Do you get a bonus if santa lands on rudolph?

Where would you want to swim ?
Quote Reply
Re: OT.Christmas fun game for all ST'ers. Merry Christmas. [Greg/ORD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
why does the reindeer moo? is he doing wisconsin next year 331 wait just hit the magical 334.3
Last edited by: MBL: Dec 18, 04 15:15
Quote Reply