Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

LAF Bracelet
Quote | Reply
I'd be glad to pay for an adult size and also children's size as well is anyone had some extra's lying around.

I had to give mine away last night and I am looking for one for my niece as well.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: LAF Bracelet [SemperTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We just found out the Discovery Channel Store has them in lots of ten. Check it Marine:

http://shopping.search.discovery.com/...p;go.x=20&go.y=7

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Casey [ In reply to ]
Re: LAF Bracelet [Casey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Are people still wearing those? I haven't seen one in a while so not sure where you could get one.
Yes, people are still wearing them...they're probably less "fashionable" now, so those that still have them on for the most part have some meaning behind the reason why.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Casey [ In reply to ]
Re: LAF Bracelet [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Tom. Will do. Oh, I almost forgot, I saw the thread earlier about suggesting you post in the classifieds or something along those line. It was so absurd to me I didn't even read 1/2 of them. Please don't change a thing. I think if most people are like me or even somewhat like me we enjoy reading your posts. They are thoughtful, insightful, informative, sincere and humorous. Keep it up hard charger.

Have a great holiday week!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you have a Nike store near you, I've heard they have bunches.

"....No longer easy on the eyes but these wrinkles masterfully dusguise the youthful boy below."~Death Cab for Cutie

http://www.a1cyclery.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Will do Sir. And you as well.

Semper Fi.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: LAF Bracelet [Casey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I see them all over the place here in the Tampa Bay area. Mostly trndy things but I really am not concerned about that. My mom had a raquetball sized tumor removed from her colon in May and is currently in chemo. To begin with she was only all of about 4'10" and 100 lbs but she's gotta be one of the toughtest little ladies around. She just had a liver biopsy Friday as well. SO yeah, it DEFINITELY has a very special meaning to me.

I gave mine away last night to a lady who's father was just diagnosed with cancer. I asked her if she knew what it meant and her reply was, "Oh yeah, I have wanted one of these for a while, this if for that bicycle guy huh?" I got a kick out of that but by then we were both 6 or 7 Tanqueray and Tonics into the night. Made my swim workout today that much more fun!!

Ciao.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You can also buy them from the LAF website. I just ordered some and they arrived this week. it takes 2-3 weeks. I've seen them in bike shops again too.

www.laf.org
Quote Reply