Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Gatorade/Ironman Commercial
Quote | Reply
A new Gatorade commercial aired tonight on ESPN 2 - It has to do with Gatorade and the Ironman. Chris Legh is the subject. We shot the commerical at the Ironman in Oct. You will see shots of this year's swim start (Gatorade inflatable looks great) along with past footage of Chris Legh - Sarah Legh is also in the spot along with Dr. Bob Murray of the Gatorade Sports Science Institute.

The commercial will be shown during the ESPN College Football Series. It does of a great job of showing our sport to the masses. If you see the spot, let me know what you think. Z
Quote Reply
Re: Gatorade/Ironman Commercial [tomziebart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
-Looking forward to seeing it. Thanks for the heads up.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was working in my office at home when I hear Keith Jackson's voice talking about Ironman....I whip around to see Chris Legh, his wife, sexy cameraman Peter Henning, lava fields, The Pier, etc. I was cracking up. Great commercial, great footage! Was probably the only commercial I've paid attention to in a while.

Quote | Reply
Tom,

Hook us up with a link to the commercial.

Dave
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah Tom, is there a link anywhere?

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: Gatorade/Ironman Commercial [jk_allen13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry - I do not know if there is a link - you might want to try www.Gatorade.com - do not know if they have it on the web-site yet. Z
Quote Reply