Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Oval A700 aerobar question-what about the long extensions?
Quote | Reply
I have a pair of a700's that i'm setting up on my bike and the forward extensions seem pretty long. Anybody cut these down? They are set up for internal cable routing but if I cut'em down I'll lose the internal routing ability (the hole is pretty close to the end of the bar). I'd like to run the cables inside the extensions....I guess I could drill some new holes in them or something....but I wondered if anybody else had (and solved) this problem. Thanks :)
Quote Reply
Re: Oval A700 aerobar question-what about the long extensions? [fastskiguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i have a set on my P3. There alright bars, highly adjustable though. I don't believe they come with internal cable routing from the factory. This can easily be done by milling a little slot on the bottom of the extension. I did that to mine after i cut them to length, as they come stupidly long.
Quote Reply
Re: Oval A700 aerobar question-what about the long extensions? [holtzman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well I didn't really want to *say* "stupidly long" but those suckers are L-o-n-g! Mine came with slots but I'll have to make new ones when I cut'em down. Thanks for the note :)
Quote Reply