Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Please help me decide... [Dapper Dan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can I join some of you on long rides in january? I am trying to figure which week-ends I will be there.. If I can, I will try every week-end.. I miss my bike already.. See part of the problem here with training is the "I am in Montreal for the next 2 week-ends" part! but after that, here I come Phoenix! You guys let me know if have an organized ride/run.. not sure if I can keep up but I sure will try :-)
Quote Reply
Re: Please help me decide... [Marisol] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Since you are young you will be fine

How about young and fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan

_

I have horrible back problems but I have zero problems staying in an aero position for 180k. Why? Because I ride steep and because I train regularly in that position. Simple as that.....Gerard
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
As an expert in everything and anything that I know nothing about.....Do IMAZ. You have a place there, it will be nice weather, and you will get to meet me! enough said.

56-11...the only way to fly
Quote Reply
Re: Please help me decide... [runboorun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey, I get shotgun, I called it , haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I have horrible back problems but I have zero problems staying in an aero position for 180k. Why? Because I ride steep and because I train regularly in that position. Simple as that.....Gerard
Quote Reply
Re: Please help me decide... [Heavy D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oh thanks... but I AM getting older this week.. bummer!! I used to like b-days :-(
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You cant possibly be getting older , just think of it in terms of how you feel and look, Im sure that you can dust most younger women in any event and look better than most in their 20's. You probably have all the guys checking you out, thats a good thing.

Dan

_

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm glad Bjorn said it and not me ;-)

-
"Yeah, no one likes a smartass, but we all like stars" - Thom Yorke

smartasscoach.tri-oeiras.com
Quote Reply

Prev Next