Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: MP3 recommendations? [Monsieur Trois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Think light and tiny--you won't even know you have one of these with you. No bouncing. I can't believe people carry around those big Ipods. Small zip-lock to keep moisture out, and you can feel the controls through the bag. 256MB--that's alot, depending on the compression, and is it so bad to hear the same song once every 4 hours?

Quote Reply
Re: MP3 recommendations? [Monk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]Think light and tiny--you won't even know you have one of these with you. No bouncing. I can't believe people carry around those big Ipods. Small zip-lock to keep moisture out, and you can feel the controls through the bag. 256MB--that's alot, depending on the compression, and is it so bad to hear the same song once every 4 hours?
[/reply]

I totally agree. I use a mini piece and couldn't consider hauling a POS bouncing anchor like an iPod around. BTW-use 64k WMA or 128k WMA format and not MP3. 64k WMA sounds almost identical to 128k MP3 and that 256MB player is suddenly 8 hours of music. I have a 128MB mini player that runs ~10 hours on a single AA, comes with a comfortable belt clip, and doesn't repeat even on marathons. Too bad it's apparently not sweatproof or I'd recommend it to everyone.

Mad
Quote Reply
Re: MP3 recommendations? [Monk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can't quite make out the name on that player - what type is it, and where'd you get it?
Quote Reply

Prev Next