Quote | Reply
fricken laser beams?

http://www.cnn.com/....laser.ap/index.html

f/k/a mclamb6
Last edited by: mclamb6: Dec 10, 04 10:22
Quote Reply
Re: obl = dr. evil? [mclamb6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is a story that has been floating around for a while but no one really seems to want to touch it. There have been a few pilots that have talked about this but it just never seems to raise any attention. I have read, from people I don't know, that airline crews are seeing strange behavior more than is talked about and they feel like they are being tested in the same way they say the 9/11 terrorists did dry runs. Don't know if that is true, maybe someone like Kahuna or other commercial flight crew people could say more but I wouldn't count anything out when it comes to these guys.

This would work great for them as a weapon if it actually could bring down a plane, they have almost no risk of being caught and don't have to die to potentially bring down planes. They could simultaneously have people stationed at a hundred airports around the world and do this if they could perfect it and even it only worked 10% that would be a lot of people.
Quote Reply
Re: obl = dr. evil? [mclamb6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A few years back, a Russian Navy vessel blinded an officer in our Navy with a laser.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply