Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

San Diego athletes: did you see this morning's sunrise?
Quote | Reply
Was anyone lucky enough to see this morning’s sunrise? It was beautiful… It was one of those super-red ones, and it cast the landscape in an eerie red glow. I had to stop my ride and just watch it for a while…

Quote | Reply
It was awesome.....like the sky was on fire. I was at the park with the dogs for our normal 6am "run run run, pee, run run run run" and got to see it rise. I am luck enough to see it every morning.....maybe that's unlucky, I should really sleep in more.

-bcreager
Quote Reply
Re: San Diego athletes: did you see this morning's sunrise? [GJB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I envy you (youse???).

In New Jersey, it was dark and raining.

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: San Diego athletes: did you see this morning's sunrise? [GJB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I knew I should have gotten out of bed this morning and went for a ride.

TheBikeRacer.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nope. I was holding my 6-year-old over a toilet telling him it was perfectly fine to throw up that much all at once.

And that, don't worry, I'll clean up your bed and the hallway and my room and the bathroom. Yes, the walls too. And your stuffed doggie. No, I'll be fine after I jump in the shower. It washes right off.

Yes, you can go watch some cartoons now.

So, no, I didn't get to do my Tuesday tempo run down to the Mission Beach jetty.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm not in San Diego, but our south Georgia sunrise was pretty nice this morning in its own right. My running partner and I commented on it as we were finishing a short pre-work run. Of course, y'all were still quite asleep when the sun was rising on this side of the country.

RP
Quote Reply
Re: San Diego athletes: did you see this morning's sunrise? [Robert Preston] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey randymar,

Where do you live in NJ?

Berti - Ft.Lee

"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars, the rest I just squandered" -George Best
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I did , 6 am, I always bastardize the mariners saying "Red sky at morning sailor take warning" " instead its "Red sky at dawn sailors got a Hard-on "
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yup, got to see it this morning as it rose up over the track at Carlsbad for our early morning track workout.

Mike Plumb, TriPower MultiSports
Professional Running, Cycling and Multisport Coaching, F.I.S.T. Certified
http://www.tripower.org
Quote Reply