Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Praying for Peace...
Quote | Reply
In Jerusalem, a female journalist heard about a very old Jewish man who had been going to the Western Wall to pray twice a day, everyday, for a long, long time. So she went to check it out.

She went to the Western Wall and there he was! She watched him pray and after about 45 minutes, when he turned to leave, she approached him for an interview.

"I'm Rebecca Smith from CNN. Sir, how long have you been coming to the Western Wall and praying?"

For about 60 years."

"60 years! That's amazing! What do you pray for?"

"I pray for peace between the Christians, Jews, and the Muslims. I pray for all the hatred to stop and I pray for all our children to grow up in safety and friendship."

"How do you feel after doing this for 60 years?"

"Its Like, I'm talking to a fuckin' wall."

Cousin Elwood - Team Over-the-hill Racing
Brought to you by the good folks at Metamucil and Geritol...
Quote Reply
Re: Praying for Peace... [Cousin Elwood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice

Bush was here today , a few of our machines were up flying air support . Camp PENDLETON,.The president indirectly acknowledged the difficulty the military has faced in Iraq, where more than 1,200 military personnel have lost their lives, including about 240 from Camp Pendleton

It just frosts my balls, all the good mens lives cut short . With all the others that wont step up to the plate, All the low life bastards breathing my air.

The worst is the lack of gear , we past the hat at work and got about $400 to buy some cheap 2 way radios . They had a wife call in on a radio talk show about 6 months ago , she said her husband would love some hand-held 2 way radios ( motorola's ) . We found a dealer in texas who gave them to us at his cost ,we got 10 radios with head sets. I hope it helped to save someones ass .

We sent a DVD , of good wishes , reports back said they enjoyed our gifts.
Last edited by: Helitech: Dec 7, 04 20:12
Quote Reply
Re: Praying for Peace... [Helitech] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
>>>Bush was hear today...The president indirectly acknowledged the difficulty the military has faced in Iraq, where more than 1,200 military personnel have lost their lives

That was rather big of him...it must have been quite something to "here," our President getting all oblique and shit about Eyerack.

I actually preferred when he acknowledged the complex difficulties ahead by standing under a "Mission Accomplished" banner, but that pose seems to have gone out of style.
Last edited by: tri_larry: Dec 7, 04 19:36
Quote Reply
Re: Praying for Peace... [tri_larry] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sniper Jesus told him not to do that anymore.

Sorry about the spelling, sorry about the politics, But every few years people get dragged into a war , just trying to get a few home safe , who didn't want to go in the first place.
Last edited by: Helitech: Dec 7, 04 20:26
Quote Reply