Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: It is my birthday! [caleb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
norweigen is a fun language. the rest look pretty interesting too. I will be taking my honors thesis class, sailing and canoeing, digital printmaking, digital photography, ballet I, the US and forgein policy, and films of the 80s if I can convince the prof to sign me in.
Quote Reply
Re: It is my birthday! [turtles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Closed classes suck. I'm supposed to be taking an American Politics seminar this semester to finish the major, but all of the classes are full. Maybe Tibbs can give your prof a rubdown.
Last edited by: caleb: Dec 7, 04 21:19
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
digital printmaking, digital photography

Now these would be good. Maybe I will look around at the local college for courses on printmaking. There have got to be a lot of tricks you can't figure out by just screwing around. And then the 3-400 dollar printers can't be expected to do a great job, even when it looks good on the monitor.

It will be like that Rodney Dangerfield movie.
Last edited by: Monk: Dec 7, 04 21:26
Quote Reply
Re: It is my birthday! [Monk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
painting is a major requirement. the wilderness class takes care of my advanced writing requirement. some other gen ed classes have included "sex and gender", "the biography of self", and "making sense of community". The sex class was actually insanely hard. I wrote probably a total of 50 pages for the class and most of it was on unfortunate topics like AIDS and Mapplethorpe pictures.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You've got great parents.
Quote Reply
Re: It is my birthday! [Monk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BTW, happy birthday Monk!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mines the 14th. I'll be 25 and I can't wait for the car insurance to drop!

Happy birthday!

Dan
www.aiatriathlon.com
Quote Reply

Prev Next