Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Ahhh, Rollins . . . [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
 . . . funny you should mention him. I've got a scar on my left shoulder from Henry. Well, sort of.

I was living in London in '92 and Rollins was doing spoken word in SoHo. I was on my bike riding to get tickets when I got doored by this drunk gypsy dude. And I mean gypsy. His old caravan looked like a folk art masterpiece and he could barely get out of it he was so loaded. I was bleeding and too shook up to deal with standing on line with the rest of Rollins fans, so went to the hospital instead. Missed Rollins but I've still got the scar.

Ahhhh, memories.

T
Quote Reply
Re: Show us your family [jkmorrow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jeff, we usually camp in Algonquin Park on our way over to Muskoka on Friday nite and then treat ourselves to the B&B on Sat before the race in Muskoka. There are several camp grounds just east of the town of Huntsville, heading towards the West Gate of Algonquin Park.

Again, all the best to you and your family. I can imagine it is a tough transition for the daughters, having to share their space and parents with the new additions !

Dev
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rachel and Christine:

Rebecca:

I think it's ironic that my wife's name is Christine, my daughters' names are Rachel and Rebecca, and my horse's name is Henani...

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: Show us your family [TripleThreat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump

What the mind can conceive and believe, the body will achieve.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ok. Here's the gottabekidding family... Me, my lovely wife and beautiful daughter. Now that is one happy family!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Me and the family on our tri-holiday (as they all now become tri-related!):

http://tinypic.com/vb66a
Last edited by: RA: Dec 8, 04 8:02
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here is my son John and myself playing with the webcam...

Quote Reply

Prev Next