Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Female Teacher Charged With Having Sex With 14YO Boy....
Quote | Reply
Not to make too much light of this issue, but I sure don't remember teachers looking like this back when I was 14 years old ;-) Then again, I was a prisoner, er....I mean, student, at a Catholic school, so I guess that'd explain that, huh?

From Fox News:

TAMPA, Fla. — Police released audio tapes Thursday of phone calls between a teacher and a 14-year-old student she is accused of raping.

In the calls, Debra LaFave speaks with the boy about the affair they were allegedly having and the student expresses concerns that the middle school teacher might be pregnant. Police were also releasing DNA evidence as part of the public record of the case.'

LaFave, speaking in a childish voice, asks the boy, "Are you OK?" The victim says, "I'm a little worried." Most of the victim's portion of the tape is inaudible, but a discussion about condom use follows.

Toward the end, LaFave tells the student, "I don't want you lying to your mom" and then asks him to make a "pinky promise." LaFave repeats her request and the boy agrees and after being asked, says, "Pinky promise."

Mike Sinacor, the prosecutor in the case, told FOX News that the calls — said to be made by the boy at the request of authorities probing the allegations — could be useful in determining LaFave's state of mind. LaFave is expected to use the insanity defense when the case goes to trial in April.

AP Debra Lafave
Quote Reply
Re: Female Teacher Charged With Having Sex With 14YO Boy.... [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Disclaimer: Child abuse, pedophile, bad, yada, yada, yada.

Brings a whole new meaning to "hot for teacher" huh?

She is 24 and married. (for the moment)

Did you see the pic with her on the motorcycle?

That kid is simply KING of that school for life.

P.S. I am COMPLETELY A-OK with the double standard.
Quote Reply
Re: Female Teacher Charged With Having Sex With 14YO Boy.... [Tri N OC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
One of my daughters ex teachers - 36yo married female - was just convicted of same offence with a 15yo boy. There was a bit of controversy because she didn't get jail time but famous tennis coach Gavin Hopper had just gone to jail for the same offence (with a 14 or 15 yo girl).
Quote Reply
Re: Female Teacher Charged With Having Sex With 14YO Boy.... [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There really is a double standard in the "statutory rape" cases when one compares males against females. I was a prosecutor for 8 years and saw a tendency for the female offenders to be treated more leniently. I also saw the aftermath in juvenile court for what we called the "happy victims." I think young boys get every bit as screwed up over this as young girls. Lots of problems with relationships for years to come, thanks teacher. Male or female, this involves an abuse of a position of trust and preying upon a vulnerable person for the teacher's own sexual needs. Sick.

I do like the line in story about "probing the allegations."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Not to make too much light of this issue, but I sure don't remember teachers looking like this back when I was 14 years old ;-)

My ninth grade geometry teacher was a former Playboy Playmate of the Month. "Bunny" Smith, we used to call her (out of earshot, of course).

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: Female Teacher Charged With Having Sex With 14YO Boy.... [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rockin...I would have hit that when I was 14...hell, look at her - I would maybe have to hit that today (if not for the fact that I am in love with another woman).

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: Female Teacher Charged With Having Sex With 14YO Boy.... [lebusqp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think the sample on this board shows just how often this sort of thing happens.

When I was in high school, my AP english teacher married a girl from the year ahead of me. Story came out that they had been screwing part of her junior and all of her senior year.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
HEY, that's right here in my neck of the woods!! I remember when this all got out earlier this year. There were pictures of her everywhere on the web, including her wedding photos. Unreal. She is definitely a hottie (though this posted pic doesn't do her justice) but has her share of problems.

Not much news about how her hubbie is dealing with this that I can remember anyway. Gotta be tough though (and maybe sad) to know a 14 yr old kid was "stealing your thunder".

Word is she might be at St. Anthony's posing on some tri bikes for those of you doing that race. ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/...mp;sign[partnerID]=1

This is a site for a petition to save her. Quite a few funny comments on it. She's fine though, definitely.
Quote Reply
Re: Female Teacher Charged With Having Sex With 14YO Boy.... [german101] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
From Jay Leno:
  • Did you hear about that woman in Tampa? The 24-year-old former reading teacher Debra Lafave is on trial for having sex with a 14-year-old male student. The boy is said to be illiterate but very happy.

• Can you imagine that? Fourteen years old having sex with the teacher. When I was a 14-year-old student, I was afraid to raise my hand.
  • Quote Reply
    Re: Female Teacher Charged With Having Sex With 14YO Boy.... [tri_bri2] [ In reply to ]
    Quote | Reply
    That kid was able to raise something...

Like I said though, she is hot. I wonder where there are some more pics of her. I'm sure if she gets convicted, someone will be waiting with a nice check for her to pose nude when she gets out.
    Quote Reply
    Re: Female Teacher Charged With Having Sex With 14YO Boy.... [tri_bri2] [ In reply to ]
    Quote | Reply
    Quote Reply
    Re: Female Teacher Charged With Having Sex With 14YO Boy.... [Tri N OC] [ In reply to ]
    Quote | Reply
    did u go to marina?

-----------------------------------------------
    maylene jackson, cscs
    http://www.kidsintraining.org
    Quote Reply
    Quote | Reply
    I would hate to know what happened to that chick in her past that made her seek validation from a 14 year old. It's all too creepy.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
    Quote Reply
    Re: Female Teacher Charged With Having Sex With 14YO Boy.... [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
    Quote | Reply
    I don't think it was validation she was seeking...

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
    Quote Reply
    Re: Female Teacher Charged With Having Sex With 14YO Boy.... [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
    Quote | Reply
    Wasn't penis either. Unless things have chaged from when I was 14 or 30.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
    Quote Reply
    Re: Female Teacher Charged With Having Sex With 14YO Boy.... [maylene] [ In reply to ]
    Quote | Reply
    "did u go to marina?"

Nope. Canyon.

Does this mean that there were TWO such stories?
    Quote Reply