Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Love this Forum
Quote | Reply
In my search for good technical discussion about bikes and training, I have come to find that this is the place. As a roadie I used to frequent another forum. There it seemed to be very anti-tech and everything had to have 32 spokes and be old-school. Here it seems the latest innovations are embraced. Sure I am a fan of value and everything but I am a bigger fan of innovation. To close, my hats off to all of you.

Thanks,

Jon

or it could just be the lure of the mythical Mr. Tibbs......
Quote Reply
Re: Love this Forum [MaxPower] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is a very good forum. The past few days my darn store ahs been so busy I haven't been able to spent much time on here and I miss it during the day.

It is the people on this forum that make it work. A nice place to be. A peaceful tribe.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Love this Forum [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I thought you had been a bit quiet TD.

So true, this is a nice place to be. As a newbie around here I feel very welcomed, and somewhat humbled at the cred of some of the people on here. It's great.

kiwipat

per ardua ad astra
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Definately a cool place to 'hang out' and learn about anything and everything.

...I should be working though ;).

------------------------------------------------------------
Searching for the bliss of ultimate exertion.
Quote Reply
Re: Love this Forum [callidus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ditto!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This place sucks and your all bitches.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Love this Forum [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, but we're YOUR bitches, Tibbsy. That's an important distinction (hee-hee)

Bitch Tony
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So very true. Alot of the forums I've checked out in the past have been full of half-informed "know it alls" with axes to grind and way too much to prove. Ask a question there and you get 100 smart ass comments for every useful piece of advice. I was sold here when I asked for vacation destination advice and had people actually doing research for me. (Thanks again Kerry). There is just enough humour and banter to keep it fun, but for the most part, I've never come across a more genuinely helpful group of people anywhere.

My hats off to all of you as well.

Ian MacLean
http://www.imfit.ca
Success comes when fear of failure goes
Quote Reply