Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Male, single, triathlete, physician, free to good home! [karencoutts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
karencoutts wrote:
Wow, this thread revived after so long...

This might be his picture.

Without the Ipod, He'd be awesome. Though I DO have a problem with someone who thinks he is so good looking as to run without a shirt. I think he violated a few rules there.

(Taken from a singles posting from someone with the same handle). I don't see very many men running shirtless in triathlons with earbuds, so maybe this is a running race?)

I definitely have too much time on my hands this morning! .
Quote Reply
Re: Male, single, triathlete, physician, free to good home! [genkigirl1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
genkigirl1 wrote:
If that's him, yum!!! Hope some lucky girl has found him!

Question: what if the guy in the picture didn't cook, vacuum, or put the toilet seat down?
Quote Reply
Re: Male, single, triathlete, physician, free to good home! [jharris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jharris wrote:
genkigirl1 wrote:
If that's him, yum!!! Hope some lucky girl has found him!

Question: what if the guy in the picture didn't cook, vacuum, or put the toilet seat down?

Then I would say he's your average man!

That being said, I don't get all the "anger" over the toilet seat. It takes a second to put it down. Why bother getting worked up over it? Now cooking and cleaning I get! ;)
Quote Reply
Re: Male, single, triathlete, physician, free to good home! [genkigirl1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Genkigirl, the toilet seat is a problem if you are half asleep, stumbling to your ensuite, and just sit down on it and feel the urine splattered cold porcelain greet your warm behind.
Quote Reply
Re: Male, single, triathlete, physician, free to good home! [karencoutts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
karencoutts wrote:
Genkigirl, the toilet seat is a problem if you are half asleep, stumbling to your ensuite, and just sit down on it and feel the urine splattered cold porcelain greet your warm behind.
Married to one that sometimes leaves it up - always check, even when half a sleep, no problem!

Now dirty dishes, clothes on the floor.... evil genkigirl comes out to play!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I need to exonerate my husband. It was not *he* who was guilty of my cold porcelain incident. Hubby is very considerate. It was his father, who ALWAYS leaves the toilet seat up. Gramps is the old school type, who believes in women there to serve you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sounds like my FIL. Old style Japanese. The man couldn't boil water if his life depended on it. I am sometimes amazed at how well I have trained my husband - though it did take plenty of tears and fights to get to where we are - and I would be lying if I said there still wasn't tears and fights every now and then!! I figure the toilet seat is the least of my worries - picking my battles! ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Matter of fact... my FIL *is* Japanese! He is able to cook, however, as he spent many hours alone in his job away from home.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Explains the toilet seat thing - and lack of doing anything! I won't get started on old japanese men and how useless many are. Thank god the younger ones are better!!
Quote Reply

Prev Next