Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Interesting Swim Trainer Here Called A Triton
Quote | Reply
http://www.tritonfitness.com/

Check this thing out. I was fascinated on how it forces the person to take the correct grab and catch, and, look at the little kicking levers there: check it out at the link above. There's other pictures on it.

And........it's 2500 bucks.

Quote Reply
Re: Interesting Swim Trainer Here Called A Triton [boothrand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
we have on at our training facility and our experience with it has been marginal. despite the claim, it really does not force you to do anything correctly and getting the resistance right so that you can do the simultaneous kicking and pulling is a chore. on paper it's sweet. wanna buy a used one?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Until they devise one where you get the proper shoulder/hip roll, ehhhhhhhhhhh. That looks like a shoulder wrecker.

Too f@ckin depressed from various injuries to care about having a signature line.

Sponsored by Blue Shield PPO.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think you'd be better off just swimming. :)

-Robert

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~Anne Frank
Quote Reply
Re: Interesting Swim Trainer Here Called A Triton [Aztec] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not only a shoulder killer but a back killer as well. My lower back muscles got all tensed up just watching the twisting going on in the video clip.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
shoulder and neck wrecker.....ouch.....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cool idea- They need to improve it so that you are somehow hanging so you can get the body roll. 42500 buck buys a lot of annual swim passes!
Quote Reply