Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: I know who I'm cheering for in IM Western Australia [Ed in IL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hopefully I'll get a chance to take her to dinner while she's here in New Jersey for high altitude training camp......

B-

"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars, the rest I just squandered" -George Best
Quote Reply
Re: I know who I'm cheering for in IM Western Australia [blevyibr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
New Jersey High Altitude Camp...

Why does that sound like an oxymoron to me?

Todd Pilger
Albuquerque, NM
Quote Reply
Re: I know who I'm cheering for in IM Western Australia [Todder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Every delusion has its flaws....

"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars, the rest I just squandered" -George Best
Quote Reply
Re: I know who I'm cheering for in IM Western Australia [Ed in IL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
She won! Fastest Iroman debut. I saw her at the Racine Tri in Wisconsin with other hotties, definately belongs in Hottie Thread.

from ironmanlive:
Keat, who had signalled her intentions here with a slew of 11 on-the-trot victories in Half Ironman racing, swam within 5 seconds of the fastest swim on the day; swept the field away on the bike with an effort just 36 seconds short of sub-five hours, and then ran the second fastest marathon at 3:12:12. Her finish in 9:03:37 is the fastest-ever Ironman by a female on debut anywhere in the world!

but it is not quite correct

the fatest IM debut was by Kate Allen at Ironman Austria 2002 in 8:57:27, were she placed second to Lori Bowden
Quote Reply
Re: I know who I'm cheering for in IM Western Australia [flomauer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There is one major flaw the delusion you guys are having. She prefers female company, although maybe that is another fantasy all together !
Quote Reply
Re: I know who I'm cheering for in IM Western Australia [Blacky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you saying she's a lesbian?
Quote Reply
Re: I know who I'm cheering for in IM Western Australia [Blacky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Happy to say she knows how to party like a good Aussie girl! She was still going at stumps at the Meltdown party, as was everyone else - great time had!

Awesome day, excellent race, I managed to finish, and loved every second of it.

Can’t wait till next year (and if there is a year that the wind stays away, 8 hours is in trouble).

Fortitudine vincimus - "By endurance we conquer"
Quote Reply
Re: I know who I'm cheering for in IM Western Australia [caleb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe it is best I say no more. But that girl she kissed at the finish wasn't her sister.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's too bad. I hope we don't have to explain this whole issue to Freestyle.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey!

:(

maybe she bounces both ways?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
There is one major flaw the delusion you guys are having. She prefers female company, although maybe that is another fantasy all together !
No delusion, her stock has gone up to ultra hottie!

-----------------------:)
SUPPORT OPERATION REBOUND:
http://www.operationreboundcalifornia.kintera.org/ejs3

Kestrel Syndicate
Macca Fan Club
Quote Reply

Prev Next